Before becoming a PGFC Member, please read the following agreement:
By completing the Ownership Agreement and accepting ownership in the Pullman Good Food Co-op, I hereby certify that I have read carefully and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I will abide by the Bylaws of the Co-op.
- I will provide the Co-op with a current physical mailing address.
- If my account is inactive as defined in the Bylaws, my ownership may be terminated.
- Owner cards issued in association with my ownership are provided solely for my use, for the use of my authorized domestic partner, and for my dependents under the age of 18. Owner cards issued to businesses are provided solely for the use of the business.
- The price of ownership and other Co-op policies may be changed as the need arises through a protocol outlined in the Co-op Bylaws.
- Patronage Dividends may be issued only to paid-in-full owners and will be issued at the discretion of the Board of Directors. I am liable for any taxes that may accrue for dividends I receive.
- My Ownership Investment is refundable at the discretion of the Board only if the Co-op has been operation for on year and if replacement capital is available at the time of the request.
- My ownership is not transferable.